Image : www.amodernfashionista.com
Graphic T-shirts have been a staple in both men’s and women’s closets for years, but, sometimes you may want something a little more from your t-shirts than what you think you’re able to get out of them. Chances are, if you’re a woman, you’re not going to wear a graphic T-shirt to a date, but I am here to tell you that there are several ways for you to style graphic T-shirts and still look chic and date-ready.
- Pair a graphic T-shirt with a boldly printed skirt. This also works well with graphic tank tops.
- Pair your favorite graphic T-shirt with colorful slacks and a neutral blazer over the top. This creates a clean and polished look.
- Combine the two above looks by layering a graphic T-shirt, jean jacket, and a printed skirt. Remember, the colors should be complimentary.
- Wear an over-sized T-shirt as a dress. Cinch the waist with a belt and throw on some leggings underneath.
- Layer a graphic T-shirt over a long sleeved maxi dress for added drama.
- The cut-up look with graphic T-shirts is a fun and flirty way to re-design the overall look and feel. Cut the back and create inter-woven designs with the fabric.
Image : www.wgsn.com
- Create fringe at the base of your graphic T-shirts by cutting vertical lines across the lower hem or sleeves of your T-shirt. Pair this look with a skirt, slacks, or shorts for a flirty and chic look.
- Pair a cut-off graphic T-shirt with high waisted jeans.
- Layer your over-sized graphic T-shirt over a tank top and let the arms sag around your shoulders. This provides an interesting shoulder-exposing look.
- Wear your over-sized neckline graphic T-shirts slung over one shoulder. Allow one side to sag to mid-upper arm and pair it with a longer skirt for a chic look.
- Pair a well-fitting graphic T-shirt with shorts and a half-sleeve sweater for a flirty and put together look.
- Go with the grunge by pairing your graphic T-shirt with flannel.
- If you want a simple way to dress up your jeans and graphic T-shirt, throw on some flirty heels and fun accessories.
- Wear your graphic T-shirt with a mid-length flowing skirt to soften the look.
- Wear your graphic T-shirt over a long button up-top and tie the t-shirt at the hip. Pair this look with a pencil skirt and you’ve got a chic look.
- Add studs or spikes to the hem of your graphic T-shirt for some added flair. You can pair this with jewelry or shoes with the same treatment.
- Layer a leather or jean vest over your graphic T-shirt. Pair them with your favorite jeans or skirt for a casual chic look.
- If you want a look that has a bit more of a hard edge to it, pair your graphic T-shirt with a pair of dark skinny jeans and a leather jacket.
- Combine a long-sleeved graphic T and a collared shirt for a chic yet fun look.
Image : www.lefashio.com
- Accessories such as over-sized scarves can take your graphic t-shirt to a whole new level by adding some visual interest.
- Create a flowing look by cutting the sides out of your graphic T-shirt, leaving both the shoulder and lower hem-line intact. Throw on a tank top underneath and you have a fun summer chic look.
- Accessorize your outfit with like-colored jewelry and bags.
- Pair your t-shirt with your favorite summer and spring head-wear such as hats or headbands.
- Make sure you’re picking graphic T-shirts that aren’t too busy looking. The busier the shirt, the more you’ll have to do to quiet the chaos with your outfit.
- Pair bold graphic T-shirts with a monochromatic look for a bigger punch.
- Wear chunky jewelry that will hit you mid-chest, without breaking up the design of the actual T-shirt.
- Change the shape of your T-shirt by tucking one side in and letting the other hang out loosely, or use a belt to alter the shape as well.